Light leather jacket for women
The exclusive “Light leather jacket women” made of high-quality lamb stretch leather by designer Stefan Eckert is a timeless classic. This makes the leather jacket the perfect styling piece for every look – it can be combined with jeans as well as with an evening gown. Due to the noble appearance of the supple lamb leather, the jacket can be worn on elegant and also relaxed occasions. Furthermore, the garment is equipped with a very durable, silk-like lining.
Made to measure “Light leather jacket women” in Hamburg
Please contact us for your personal custom-made product, exclusively in Stefan Eckert’s store in Hamburg.
Provided that you
- have not found your size with Stefan Eckert
- do not have a standard clothing size
the store team of Stefan Eckert will be happy to help you.
For further information, please refer to our custom-made products.
The production of all parts by Stefan Eckert takes place exclusively in his own Hamburg studio. The processing techniques are based on the high art of tailoring and are carried out by hand with precision.
Since the founding of his label of the same name in 2009, Stefan Eckert has been practicing a sustainable form of business. For the Hamburg fashion entrepreneur, his vision of sustainability consists of two pillars – responsibility towards people and nature. You can find more information on this under FAQ.
Most of the leather comes from France and Germany.
These are exclusively by-products or waste products of the food industry. These include lamb, deer, elk, ostrich and python.
Therefore Stefan Eckert does not offer “Vegan leather
The leather parts by Stefan Eckert are designed to last a lifetime or even longer. In doing so, Stefan Eckert follows his philosophy that waste reduction is one of the most important factors in preserving our planet. The process operated by Stefan Eckert is a recycling of natural materials in the best sense of the word – waste products from the food industry are artistically processed into a product from the fashion industry that will last a lifetime. To this end, the proportion of vegetable tanning is increased from year to year.
We would be pleased to provide you with further detailed information. We are pleased about your interest. Contact
“Vegan leather” is in itself a misleading term. The materials may be visually similar to leather, but are not at all comparable to real leather in terms of quality and durability. Just like the durability of many other products in the fashion industry, that of vegan products is very limited. Consequently, they will also become a waste product in the foreseeable future. Even if the goods are biodegradable, the problem of degradation is merely shifted while quantitative consumption remains the same.
We will inform you immediately after receipt of order about the delivery time of your ordered item. Depending on availability of the article, this is 3-14 working days.
Return and exchange
- In the case of a return we ask you to proceed as follows. If you need help, we are always there for you: +49 40 63 70 89 15
- Please return the goods within a period of at the latest 14 days to the following address: Stefan Eckert - Überseeboulevard 2 - 20457 Hamburg / Germany
- Please pack the goods carefully for the return, similar to how you received them from Stefan Eckert. Use the protective covers provided. A refund for damaged or carried goods is excluded.
- Please fill out the attached form for returns
- Please affix the return address label on the outside of the package. Please remove other address labels on the outside to avoid confusion.