T-Shirt Logo – Deer leather
The T-shirt is decorated with the embroidered Stefan Eckert logo made of deer leather.
The T-Shirt logo – Deer leather is made of GOTS certified organic cotton. This textile seal is an award for particularly high standards in the production of the material, both from an ecological and social point of view. The elastane content gives the material its cuddly feel. In addition, the cotton is relatively firm at 190g and thus guarantees a stable and modern fit.
The T-shirt is unisex and available in 2 sizes.
The T-Shirt must be washed by hand. The leather should not come into contact with moisture. Ironing should be done from the left side of the fabric and direct contact between the iron and the print should be avoided.
The T-shirts of Stefan Eckert are completely produced in Germany. All work steps are done by hand
Since the founding of his luxury brand of the same name in 2009, Stefan Eckert has defined his corporate philosophy through the supporting pillars of his brand. These include his innovative and significant design, the highest quality in product and service and the self-evidence of sustainable practice in all areas. When talking about sustainability, the fashion designer refers above all to his sense of responsibility towards people, the environment and animals. Following his passion and conviction for sustainability, Stefan Eckert founded his production company Fashion Roof Services in 2020 based on fair and environmentally conscious conditions.
We will inform you immediately after receipt of order about the delivery time of your ordered item. Depending on availability of the article, this is 3-14 working days.
Return and exchange
- In the case of a return we ask you to proceed as follows. If you need help, we are always there for you: +49 40 63 70 89 15
- Please return the goods within a period of at the latest 14 days to the following address: Stefan Eckert - Überseeboulevard 2 - 20457 Hamburg / Germany
- Please pack the goods carefully for the return, similar to how you received them from Stefan Eckert. Use the protective covers provided. A refund for damaged or carried goods is excluded.
- Please fill out the attached form for returns
- Please affix the return address label on the outside of the package. Please remove other address labels on the outside to avoid confusion.